That is the one Home made Cajun Seasoning you will ever want that’s straightforward to make with the proper quantity of zest and spice so as to add a scrumptious kick to any dish!
Having home made seasonings available is a MUST in our residence and this Cajun seasoning has the proper mix of spices to provide a scrumptious kick to any dish! No want for these store-bought seasonings which can be loaded with sodium, this Cajun seasoning is straightforward to make and you may simply simply whip out a jar of it anytime it is advisable to use it! This pantry important is nice for every thing from hen or seafood, greens, rice or potatoes, and even soups and stir-frys. The chances are limitless and this seasoning is bound to amp up any dish!
This explicit seasoning combine does have a bit kick to it, however the warmth undoubtedly is not an excessive amount of to deal with so it must be good for your loved ones to take pleasure in. The perfect a part of making home made seasonings is that you would be able to alter the spices nevertheless you would like! And I wager you have already got most of those spices already sitting in your pantry
Make Home made Cajun Seasoning
Merely mix all of the spices in a small jar, combine or shake collectively till all mixed, and canopy tightly with a lid. That is it! This seasoning will last as long as 6 months to a yr in your pantry so go forward and make a ton to have available. Simply be sure you retailer this in a cool dry place. Be happy to regulate any of the spices to make this to your liking. Some changes could possibly be smoked paprika instead of common paprika, you may add a bit extra pink pepper flakes or cayenne for a spicier combine, dried oregano would style nice instead of the Italian seasoning, and you may even combine in another dried herbs like thyme, rosemary or marjoram.
This recipe makes a few 3/4 cup of Cajun seasoning so relying on how a lot you want (or wish to maintain available) you might wish to double or triple this recipe. You might even minimize it in half in case you simply want a bit for one recipe, it is fully as much as you!
Use Home made Cajun Seasoning
- Use it as a rub for hen, seafood or steak
- Sprinkle it on veggies or roasted potatoes (my fav!)
- Combine it with a bit olive oil, lemon or lime juice and a few garlic for a scrumptious marinade on hen, shrimp or steak
- Use it to season floor beef or floor turkey for some flavorful burgers
- Combine it in with rice (or cauliflower rice), quinoa, pasta or beans
Extra Staple Recipes You may Love
Hope you all take pleasure in this Home made Cajun Seasoning and in case you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star score under and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I really like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Complete Time: 5 minutes
- 3 Tbsp paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp floor black pepper
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pink pepper flakes
- In a small jar with a decent lid, mix all of the spices and blend nicely. Retailer in a cool dry place till prepared to make use of.
*This seasoning will final 6 months to a yr in a cool dry place.
- Serving Measurement: 1 Tbsp
- Energy: 14
- Sugars: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 422 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7 g
- Fibers: 0.9 g
- Proteins: 0.6 g
* Please word that every one vitamin info are simply estimates. Values will differ amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.